Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,658 (¥456,790) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 2 hours ago)