Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09715 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,085 (31,753 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)