Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,361 in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 159TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨7,845 (about 2 hours ago)