Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 196 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,143 ($3,709) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$48,500 (about 4 hours ago)