Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03797 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,330 (Mex$ 35,030) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 4 hours ago)