Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,078 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $880 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 3 hours ago)