Cost of living in Nice, France vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 123 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 57% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,297 in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 2 hours ago)