Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,695 ($3,166) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 5 hours ago)