Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.606 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 60% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,677 (AU$6,069) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 28 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)