Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,126 ($3,673) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)