Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 982 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11045 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 12% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,768 (Q16,008) in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 95,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)