Cost of living in Naples, Italy vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 130 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,473 in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £5,160 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 3 hours ago)