Cost of living in Nantes, France vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 91 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 52% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,333 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)