Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,695 (C$4,242) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevitas costs 5.00 CUC (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)