Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 427 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / KES
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,964 (Shilling251,340) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)