Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03039 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,150 (37,828₴) in Mykolayiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £20 (about 3 hours ago)