Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,578 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)