Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 304 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,711 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Managua costs 35 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vicenza costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vienna costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)