Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,688 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01133 EUR / INR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 24% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,742 (₨153,743) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)