Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01130 EUR / INR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 37% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,391 (₨123,014) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)