Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 831 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,157 (C$4,932) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)