Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,804 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02002 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 14% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,503 ($U125,027) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 2 hours ago)