Cost of living in Moncton, Canada vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.633 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,443 (C$3,857) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)