Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,409 ($2,840) in Mobile, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 145,000 (about 2 hours ago)