Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Tartu, Estonia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.615 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 19% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,620 (2,637 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)