Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03811 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,364 (Mex$ 35,797) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 8 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 2 hours ago)