Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 439 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,123 ($3,677) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)