Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,537 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03770 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,784 (Mex$ 47,316) in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)