Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03770 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,450 (Mex$ 38,473) in Mérida.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 2 hours ago)