Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03760 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,398 (Mex$ 37,172) in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)