Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Tartu, Estonia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,646 (﷼ 81,604,439) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)