Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 10% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,304 in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)