Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Tartu, Estonia
WARNING! Mar del Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mar del Plata.
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01159 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €977 (ARS $84,281) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 1 hour ago)