Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 983 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01732 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,991 (Php114,997) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)