Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 267 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.106 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,681 (£3,327) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)