Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 416 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,800 in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)