Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,895 prices entered by 444 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,429 in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)