Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,377 ($3,978) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 8 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)