Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 78% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €4,098 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 5 hours ago)