Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22653 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,850 (8,168 zł) in Lublin.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵45 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (37 minutes ago)