Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,859 ($3,380) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)