Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 91 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,258 ($3,869) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (30 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)