Cost of living in Łódź, Poland vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22653 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,634 (7,212 zł) in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)