Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 29% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,713 in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 5,000 Bs.S. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)