Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 22% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,481 (₡ 1,041,630) in Limón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 5 hours ago)