Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,609 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23888 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,692 (S/. 7,085) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Malé costs 95 Rufiyaa (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)