Cost of living in Liege, Belgium vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 41% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,822 in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)