Cost of living in León, Spain vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,514 in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 2 hours ago)