Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,945 ($2,284) in Latacunga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,151 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)