Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 907 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00506 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 47% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,158 (₨228,879) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)